Message Board

Friday, August 28, 2009

Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein has died. Who gives a shit?

So guess what, some fuckin loser from that shitty band Crazytown who had 1 damn hit killed himself because his girlfriend dumped him.

TMZ and sites all over are mourning his death. Why? Who fuckin cares? What the hell did this guy do for the world that is so damn tragic? The funny thing is, and yes, I said THE FUNNY THING IS, about someones death, Im a jerk, deal with it, is that this is his SECOND attempt at suicide. I'm sorry but if you fail a suicide attempt the first time you should, well I dont know. You have to be a complete and total failure in life.

Anyways, why am I writing about it since I don't care? Because of you crazy idiots that do care. Drive me insane, ready for me to go hippie on your asses? Guess what, there are shit loads of people who died today probably in Iraq, making sure that the crazy terrorist wackos dont fly more planes into our buildings, how come no one is mourning over that? Instead, lets mourn over the guy who played an instrument. Well shit I can't even call it that. Lets mourn over the guy who spun a fuckin record. Yep, thats what this guy did. He spun records, failed a suicide attempt, then survived a plane crash.

WAHHHHHHHHH IM A BIG STAR AND GOT LOTS OF MONEY AND MY GIRLFRIEND DUMPED ME SO IM GONNA TRY TO COMMIT SUICIDE, AGAIN, WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh yeah, dude was found with a fuckin crack pipe next to his bed. Yeah, so instead of mourning soldiers, lets mourn a fuckin crackhead emo douche bag from a shitty band.

God damnit I hate people.