Message Board

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tila Tequila Will Lose Her "Baby".

So, Tila Tequila is pretty much the most worthless person on the planet. I would rather go hang out with Paris Hilton over Tila Tequila. Anyways, Tila is apparently pregnant now. Wasn't she just upset over her lesbian lover dying the other day? I dunno, anyways, TMZ and all those other sites are believing this, but not Jerks.

This is another desperate cry to extend those precious 15 minutes even further. She is not pregnant. At all. And I bet you anything within the next couple, eh, I will give it MONTHS. Was gonna say weeks, but I will say months. She will somehow suffer a miscarriage. Yup, just wait and see.

Till then, watch this awesome video. Because I sure as hell am not posting any pics of that stupid broad.