Message Board

Monday, June 7, 2010

The iPhone 4


I love my iPhone 3GS. It is the best thing on the planet and refused to ever get a new phone ever, of course until the new iPhone comes out.

Anyways, here are all the new goodies headed our way which includes iMovie and Netflix Instant Viewing.

Front facing camera
Dual mics for noise cancelation
MicroSIM (to save space)
5 megapixel, 1.75 micron camera + LED flash
720p video at 30fps
Stainless steel rings and gaps — are the antennae (nice!)
Thinest smartphone ever
Optical quality, scratch-resistant glass
Retina display – 960×640 at 3.5″ for 326dpi (!!). 800:1 contrast ratio. IPS for wide-angle viewing.
Powered by A4 chipset
Bigger battery: 7 hrs 3G talk, 6 hrs 3G browsing, 10 hrs Wi-Fi browsing, 10 hrs video, 40 hrs music, 300 hrs standby
Still 32GB storage
802.11n Wi-Fi (yes!)
Gyroscope

Sounds good to me, sadly I got into the iPhone game late and can't get the early upgrade goodies and must pay full price if I want it NOW. The display is awesome, HD video is great and the battery life is my favorite thing.

$199 for the 16gb and $299 for the 32gb if you have an upgrade. If not, lookin to be around 500 bucks for the 32gb.

But if I STILL can't make custom SMS tones I will lose my mind. Really tired of the standard annoying ones they have.