Message Board

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Greatest Web Videos Of All Time... According To Me

So here we have it, the top 5 videos from the internet that no matter how old they are, always get a good laugh out of me, so without further blah blah blah, on with the list.

NUMBER 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gellieman - Aisha!

Holy fart beans, this shit had me in tears the first time I watched it, which was many years ago, and even today, gives me major chuckles.


NUMBER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEEROOOOOYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIINS!

I don't play World Of Warcraft, but I do play some online games, and I understand what it's like to have to group together to win something, only to have one person be an complete idiot and fuck everything up. Which is hilarious.


NUMBER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im The Juggernaut Bitch!

One of the greatest videos of our generation. Years old, yet still quoted to the day. So far this is the only web video I have seen that had something taken from it and used in an actual movie. Even though the usage of the line was horrible, and the movie itself was even worse, it was still quite the accomplishment for these guys.


NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy German Kid

I don't know what the hell this kid is saying, but the fact that it isn't in any English at all, is what makes this video pure magic.


And.......... the greatest web video of all time................

GRAPE LADY FALLS!!!!!!

Yep, that's right, the stupid bitch tries to pull a little joke by telling the other lady to stop, but she goes faster, big funny joke huh? Then? BAM, FAIL, SPLAT, laughs had by me every time I see this bitch fail. Thank you stupid grape lady.