Message Board

Monday, February 13, 2012

Roseanne Barr and John Goodman Reunite for Downwardly Mobile!

I heard a week ago or so that Roseanne had a new sitcom in the works, I was a little interested. Roseanne is my favorite TV show of all time. I have watched each episode numerous times, and know so much odd Roseanne character trivia its nuts. Of course Roseanne wasn't the best part of Roseanne, Dan Conner was, and of course later on, Mark moved up the ranks fast. But now comes work that her new sitcom, Downwardly Mobile, about a lady who owns a mobile home park, has also picked up John Goodman to co star! Along with that, Roseanne is developing the show with Eric Gilliland, who was a writer and executive producer for Roseanne!

Glorious day to be a Roseanne fan. I am very excited for this show.