Message Board

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New On Netflix Intant: The Asylum strikes again!

Im a huge fan of Netflix Instant. I use it on my AppleTV and if I wasn't locked into a contract with DirecTV I would use Netflix as my main source of TV watching. But anyways, today brings us 1 movie and 1 movie only to the Watch It Now. And that movie is Battle Of Los Angeles.

No, I'm not talking about the surprise hit Battle: Los Angeles with Aaron Eckhart that came out a few months ago. I mean the rip off version from The Asylum! The Asylum is the company responsible for all the great SyFy Channel movies. See whenever a big movie comes out, The Asylum comes along and makes their own little version of it. Like Thor is now out but The Asylum went and made Almighty Thor starring Kevin Nash! Yeah, Diesel from the WWE! When Transformers came out, they made Transmorphers, Snakes On A Plane, they made Snakes On A Train. I love The Asylum so much. Anyways, if you're bored, drunk, and need a good laugh, you should probably check their movies out.