Message Board

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cop Kicks Suspect In The Face And High Fives Fellow Cop, I Would Too!

Take a look at this video.....



Now people are all in an uproar over this. Sayin the cop is out of control and was in the wrong.

Listen, the guy on the ground is a gang member, no details are out as to WHY he was running, but the simple fact is this. He went on a high speed chase putting lives at risk, then jumped out of his car and started running away. To me, that cop had every right in the world. The rules SHOULD be this...

If you don't want to get kicked in the face and have your ass kicked by the cops... DON'T BREAK THE LAW ASSHOLE.

It's that simple. I think that it should be perfectly legal and fine for a cop to pull his gun out and shoot you if you start to take off running away from them after you have just broken the law. I bet if that law went into effect, no criminals would attempt to run away at all. High speed chases would end, and most hostage situations would not happen.

So to that cop, I say good job. I would have done the exact same thing. Don't break the law, and I won't have to kick you in your face. The End.