Message Board

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blockbuster Mailing Games?

If there is one way Blockbuster can knock the mighty giant Netflix down to it's knees, it could be games by mail. Around here in Phoenix, Blockbusters and Hollywood Videos are closing up left and right, leaving me to wonder where the hell can I go to rent my video games since Netflix won't? I tried Gamefly but it was a bit too pricey for me. It will cost you an extra $8 bucks a month on top of your Blockbuster plan, unless you don't rent a game for that month, then you won't be charged. Which is kinda nice. Sadly though, no trade in offers like they have with their DVDs, but I would assume that will change soon.

So how bout it? Would you dump Netflix and Gamefly to switch over to Blockbuster and get DVDs and games under one service?