Message Board

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mike Finch and Alex Litvak To Write Masters Of The Universe For Columbia!!!


The title says it all. Mike Finch and Alex Litvak who wrote the upcoming movie Predators have been hired to write Masters Of The Universe for Columbia. This movie has been in the works for years now but ever since Transformers made boat loads of cash has it started to pick up some steam. This news is awesome, and is made even better after seeing that Predators looks like it could be bad ass. I have been a He Man fan my entire life. Don't believe me? The license plate on my car currently reads SKLETOR. And as crappy as it may have been, I do have the Dolph Lundgren Masters Of The Universe movie poster framed in my living room. That movie may have been crap, but for one tiny moment, when Dolph held his sword high and said, I HAVE THE POWER! that movie ruled, even for that split moment. Yeah, I'm a nerd, and I'm pretty proud of it. I own the seasons on DVD of the original cartoon series and am patiently awaiting the day when my son is old enough to sit down and start watching them. Which will be perfect, the way I see it, if they just now got hired to start on the script, that would probably bring the movie to the big screen sometime in 2012. Which would mean my son would be 3 years old, and just entering the world of Eternia. So Masters Of The Universe could possibly be his first trip to the movies....