Message Board

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Star Wars Blu Rays Announced! Animated Episode VII?!


I used to own all 6 movies on Blu Ray. And then, some bastard stole them from me. I never went out and rebought them, because I knew someday, somewhere, they would come to Blu Ray. And that day is near.

Lucasfilm Director of Fan Relations Steve Sansweet revealed that they have been at work for the past couple years putting together the 6 movies for a Blu Ray release. While it won't be an ULTIMATE box set, he did say that they will be jam packed with features.

Sadly though, no release date was announced, but he said the set shouldn't be too far in the distant future. I'm guessing they will be out in time for Christmas Shopping.

In other Star Wars news.... it was also revealed that the new animated series, will center around the events AFTER Return Of The Jedi!