Message Board

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Despite Ryan Dunns death, Jackass 4 is a go.

I never thought this would happen. After Ryan Dunns death I thought for sure that we had seen the last of Jackass. So it makes me happy to see that they are going to continue on yet it will be weird not seeing Ryan Dunns involvement. Jess Margera, brother of Bam, pretty much broke the news on the CKY website about the fourth film happening after a fan asked him how Bam had been doing since Dunns death.

Question:
Hey Jess, I was wondering how Bam's been doing. He seems like he's changed a lot over the last year and a half and it's only getting worse. I was just wondering if he's okay. I'm a huge fan of basically you're entire family. Hope things are well. <3
asked by Shylah on 11/10/2011

Answer: He's okay i guess but still very very upset over Ryan. Him and raab were basically part of the Margera family. For the most part we feel like we lost our older brother, and it feels horrible. And now bam has to film jackass 4 without his partner in crime which is going to hurt even worse. So I guess what I am saying is, no he is not okay.
answered by Jess on 11/10/2011