Message Board

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Literally


Ok people, call me a JERK but today's lesson is the use of the word literally...

I don't know where some of you jackwagons went to school but come on already. Let me break it down for you.

The QB is not "literally" killing the other team (unless your watching The Last Boyscout).

You're not "literally" starving to death, your lazy ass is just hungry.



You're not literally going to die if you don't get want you want, unless what you want is an organ transplant.

You are however, literally a moron who is literally making this world a worse place.

I don't know whats worse, people who use the word literally wrong or people who use OMG or LIKE every 10 seconds.... OMG, I am literally going to like shoot one of you in the face one day!

Sack up, take some pride in being at least moderately educated because when the Chinese get here you're ass is literally going to be the first to go!