Message Board

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random Villain Loves You Anonymous!

So what is, "The Random Villain Show"? Well the title may be a bit misleading. It will basically be, whatever I want it to be. Videos of some breaking news, videos of drunken madness, who knows what. Some may be 10 seconds long, some 10 minutes long. But they will be all new and fresh every time, shot through the webcam, or captured on my iphone. I have snagged an app for my phone which allows me to film anything on it then upload it directly to this site and youtube at the same time. So if some insane riot or god knows what is happening, and I film it on the phone, I can upload it right here, right away, all for you anonymous people to bitch about! See how much I care?!



And yes, that is a Masters Of The Universe framed poster over my shoulder.