Message Board

Monday, December 28, 2009

Dominos Pizza NEW Recipe.... Add Garlic!

So, I hate Dominos Pizza. I like to think of myself as a bit of a Pizza Pro. I love pizza. I eat pizza everywhere I can, and I always have to try something new. And out of all the pizzas from all the pizza places I have had, Dominos Pizza is the WORST. So, when Dominos announced that starting December 27th they would be changing their pizzas to a new recipe, I figured I would give it a shot. After all, sometimes late at night around 1am, I want some pizza, and Dominos is the only option, so I settle for a PB & J over Dominos.

Well, today was the day, I went down, snagged some Dominos, and got ready for some PIZZA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I took the first bite.......... and........... it tastes............ the same. Uh, what? The same crappy cheese. The same bland nasty sauce. Then I got to the crust, and noticed that, the crust now has sprinkles of garlic all over it. Yay?

So, final verdict, don't fall for this NEW PIZZA NEW RECIPE crap. It's still the same old nasty crappy Dominos. Just with garlic on the crust. FAIL.