Message Board

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Django Unchained poster!


This poster is freakin awesome. Expecting no less from the man himself, Quentin Tarantino. I have never gone to the movies on Christmas Day before. But this year will be a first. I have been a die hard Tarantino fanboy since my parents received a Pulp Fiction screener at their video store way back when I was just a little lad in the 7th grade. So it makes since that my first ever trip to the movies on Christmas Day would be for a Tarantino movie. Merry Christmas indeed.

Django Unchained has an epic cast of Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, Jamie Foxx, Samuel L. Jackson, Sasha Baron Cohen, Don Johnson, M.C. Gainey, Kurt Russell, James Remar, The RZA, and more.

Django Unchained is about Jamie Foxx who with the aid of a German bounty hunter, Christoph Waltz, goes on a mission to free his slave wife from an evil plantation owner.

Check out the films official site here.