Message Board

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Marc Webb is dumb. Amazing Spider-Man blah.

For some reason I just can't get excited for The Amazing Spider-Man. I don't know what it is. I love Spider-Man. And I should be excited for something to kinda give it a fresh look after that last movie. I dunno, maybe it's the fact that its an origin story, that we already know. Everyone knows the origin of Spider-Man. So, why am I calling Marc Webb, the director of The Amazing Spider-Man dumb? Well, he was quoted as saying....

"I wanted to give the audience something new."

Really? So, you give us an origin story? How exactly is showing us Peter Parker getting bit by a radioactive spider, doing something new?

I don't know how to feel about this movie, I will be there at the theatre to see it but, not sporting any type of grin on my face. Hmmm.