Message Board

Monday, June 22, 2009

Black People Can Say The N Word. Can Gays Now Use The F Word?

So Perez Hilton called William of the Black Eyed Peas a "faggot". And, yes, I know that he goes by the name Will.I.Am. But that in itself is gay.

My only head scratcher is, how can someone who is clearly flaming, call someone else a faggot? That makes no sense. So my guess is gays want to do with the F word what blacks did with the N word in which only THEY can use it and us normal people can't. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I CALLED EVERYONE BUY GAYS AND BLACKS NORMAL.

Shut up. I don't care. This is a retarded topic. And I'm really only writing because I'm bored and nothing is happening today and this will bring some hits since everyone is searching for news on this story.

Anyways, Perez Hilton got the shit kicked out of him till his eyes fell out or some shit, I don't really know. I don't care to really look into anymore details on this story because its retarded and if you give a damn about this actual story then you yourself are retarded.

Perez Hilton sucks, get over it, stop watching TMZ. Devon is in love with Perez Hilton.