Message Board

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Olivia Munn In Iron Man 2?!

Hear that sound? It's the sound of fanboys, geeks, and nerds all around growing giant boners. I dunno what exactly the sound would be like, whatever, anyways...

For awhile now, fellow writer Johnny and myself have debated over who is the hotter of the two main G4 girls. Munn Vs. Webb. I am a Morgan Webb fan myself, but that doesn't mean I'm saying Munn isn't hot, just that between the two, I would go for Webb, but if Webb wasn't involved, I would make Munn mine, forever and ever. Even though there is some other chick on G4 who I find hotter than both but sadly, I don't know that chicks name, shes blonde, and really damn cute.

Anyways yeah, title says it all, Iron Man is awesome, Olivia Munn is awesome, and now Favs has combined them both into one big pile of awesome. I just hope that after Iron Man 2 Jon Favreau goes and does another low budget buddy comedy with Vince Vaughn again, cause Swingers is a freakin classic and Made was god damn hilarious.