Message Board

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cruise And Abrams Back For Mission Impossible 4!

This is something I can get behind. I think I am one of the few people that are not on this OMG I HATE TOM CRUISE wagon. The dudes awesome, hes made some of my favorite movies. Top Gun, Magnolia, Rain Man, Cocktail, Risky Business, Color Of Money, INterview With A Vampire, Jerry Maguire, and if you're still on a Tom Cruise hatin ride, go out and watch the movie Collateral, dude rules in it.

Anyways, JJ Abrams produced and directed the third MI movie, which to me was the best one out of them all. The first movie was ho hum alright I guess, the second movie just sucked big time, and then the third movie came along and it was all kinds of great.

As of now, JJ has yet to commit to the directors chair, but I have a feeling he might hop into it before going back to Star Trek, we shall see, either way, I am pleased to see another MI movie on the way.