Message Board

Thursday, June 18, 2009

This Horse Ain't Dead Yet! Indy 5 On The Way.........ugh

God damn Indian Jones And The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the biggest pile of retarded african dog shit I have ever seen. I LOVE the first three films, and was so damn excited for the 4th, then I saw it and cried my eyes out. I refused to buy it and add it next to the other three movies, I tried hard to block it from my memory....

Then Shia had to open his big fat stupid mouth to reveal that plans were underway for Indy 5 to be made. And today, Frank Marshall chimed in that they are just tossin around ideas and will begin workin on a script.

Ugh, why? Why does George Lucas continue to ruin my god damn fucking life?! WHY DAMNIT!?

Click on the O-Face of George Lucas, to see how I felt... on that horrible day.....